• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

The ultimate super friends companion now on facebook

ATTENTION FANS OF THE SUPER FRIENDS!!

As of today, The Ultimate Super Friends Companion now has a facebook page. There are links to amazon for each volume. You can check the page out at

www.facebook.com/wrr1971.

DSCN4148.jpg
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

Finally pulled the trigger on both books... and I also joined the fb page. I've always admired your passion for 70s Saturday Morning DC, and (despite the SF-focus today) particularly your focus on the unique show that is "TNAOB". Looking forward to seeing the books tomorrow via Amazon Prime.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

Consider it liked!
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• filmation batman fan
        The Man of Many Voices
        • Aug 30, 2005

Thanks Huedell. Great to know. Actually, it was The New Adventures of Batman that got me started at the age of 5. Not only was it my first exposure to Batman, it was my first Super Hero, let alone any comic book character, and if it weren't for Batman and Robin, I might have never discovered the Super Friends, so many thanks amigo!!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎