Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

Amazing work, I wish we could get these mass produced.

Comment

• Ivaniski
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 24, 2007

WOW!!! Incredible Talent.

Comment

• Ellis
        • May 9, 2017

THIS IS JUST AMAZING 4REAL!!!! I'm a new member and i cant believe the awesome work that the members on here are able to do. It blows me away really. I am not that great with computers, so for YEARS whenever i needed info on mego's i was buying i would always look them up here at the museum. But recently i bought a cb mchaul lot from ScottA and looking at his page made me realize that this site is so much more than just a museum but one of the most wonderful sites that i have ever found on the web. I never new that there were so many people like me out there. I work most of my life away so after becoming a member i realize now just how sheltered i have been living lol. I cant wait till we find out when and where the next MEGO MEET is going to be because i am already planning my vaction for 2018 to attend and be able to meet people with the same love for these toys as i have. Thanks to the MEGO MUSEUM for giving everyone a place to mingle and see other peoples creations. And Darklord1967 this is just an INCREDIBLE PIECE OF ART!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING

Comment

• huedell
          Museum Ball Eater
          • Dec 31, 2003

You have mastered soft-goods for the 8-inch scale. Incredible!
          "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 1, 2005

Brian did a great job with the video and photos! But you can't even fully appreciate how amazing Roberto's work is unless you see it in person. That has to be one of the best custom Robin figures I've seen. It was really fun checking everything out up close and having Roberto fully explain every bit of it, really made me appreciate all the hard work that went into it. Definitely a highlight of the Mego Meet!

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

This was off the charts.
              sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                Museum Paramedic
                • Aug 31, 2005

Love all of it! So brilliant, Roberto. BRAVO

- Ian
                Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎