Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SNES Classic

Images
    Got mine at midnight at Wal-Mart. They had 24 of them and I was number 18 in line.

After two unsuccessful attempts at wall marts this am I was able to get in line at Target
    where they got 90 and handed out tickets ( limit one per customer) to the 60 people in line. They gave out second tickets to customers after everyone got one so I purchased a second one for my daughter

If you missed out the first time , Target employees told me that another big shipment
    is coming this week so check with your local store. Some Targets in my area got close to
    one hundred while Wallmarts were getting around 20.

Images
    I got to Walmart 10 mins before they opened and was 58th in line. They were sold out within 20 minutes at every one in the city.

Played a few of my favourites and some I'd never tried before. Super Ghouls and Ghosts stands out as one of the tougher games. It's so brutal, I can't wait for the guys to come try it and we'll have a good laugh as we die over and over and over...

Images
    This has me interested...

https://www.analogue.co/pages/super-nt/

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

I loved that they showed Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Such a great game.

Images
    Well, for me, getting and SNES Classic has been just as frustrating as trying to get the NES Classic. Hoping they make good on their promises next year as far as production of both units go.

In the mean time, all I can think of is that I feel like this:

There were 6 SNES in a glass case at Wallmart Saturday with no line and I was getting some gifts so I picked one up and left the rest. Start checking first thing in the morning

Images
    went to Best Buy this morning, none out on the racks so I asked the guy and he goes in the back and brings out a whole cart full of them. Christmas present for the kiddies.....bonus that I will also get to enjoy it

Picked one up today at TRU....just happened upon it..they had two left. $79.99

-Chris