Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • supes
    For the love of Mego's!
    • Jan 19, 2004

It had its moments, however I do think a lot of it is going have to do with who the celebrity judges are and how funny they are. Will ken and Zach worked really well together and I feel the show would have not been as funny with some other guests. We will see

For the love of Mego's

Comment

• Duncan
      Museum focus-groupie
      • Jun 27, 2009

The second episode aired this week, and I enjoyed it. I can see myself watching it regularly. Before it was the new Battle of the Network Stars, which I thought was awful. There was some eye candy (for both genders to enjoy) and some nostalgia, but the events themselves were hard to watch. If I want to see a fat old guy running, I can just look in the mirror while I'm on the treadmill.

Comment

• megomania
        Persistent Member
        • Jan 2, 2010

Week 1 of Gong Show was by far better than last week. It's about the judges - week 2 judges were awful. Not funny at all.

-Chris

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by megomania
          Week 1 of Gong Show was by far better than last week. It's about the judges - week 2 judges were awful. Not funny at all.

-Chris
          Agree with you 100%. The second week was god awful, not one single laugh, not one single one.

In order for the Gong Show to remain a must watch for me, is that the judges have to be funny, not necessarily the acts, that's the key. The first week, all three judges were funny. Second week, zero funny.
          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by supes
            I do think a lot of it is going have to do with who the celebrity judges are and how funny they are. Will ken and Zach worked really well together and I feel the show would have not been as funny with some other guests.
            Exactly...
            sigpic

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
              Career Member
              • Jun 8, 2015

Did anyone see the Dave Attell version on Comedy Central, a few years ago??? Was allright.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎