Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

Yeah Fantastic four figures would be nice ,If FTC could ,they would ,but cant do to license .the sad part of this is that Emce diamond will most likely
    never do them .people still remember that last FF movie ( awful,whoever came up with that ,should be fired ) Emce Diamond wont do them simply
    cause their not popular at the moment ,they wont do villians cause they dont do good as hero figures do ,or wont give it a try .I think green goblin would do
    well imo ,they wont do women cause they think its like dressing a barbie for guys perhaps .but i hope they do some anyway .

Comment

• wise guy
      Career Member
      • Dec 29, 2014

Figures might never get the Marvel rights but the same thing was being said after
      Mattel discontinued the DC Retros. Emce was asked if they could continue the Mattel line
      ( with the final figures) and the answer was no. Figures picked up the rights and here we are. They need to fix the big heads but I find it strange that they keep adding Marvel
      parts like Ironman boots,gloves, belt, Invisible Woman head, Goblin boots etc. to CTVT site
      because it's what they did prior to DC rights. I am hoping for a Spiderguy head in differant
      colors

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
        I for one don't want to see them ruin any more lines with bad sculpts and oversized heads. They shouldn't be allowed to go near them.
        I agree. The other parts represent easy profits off of generic items. There won't be any Spiderguy heads, C&D.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• hedrap
          Permanent Member
          • Feb 10, 2009

IIRC, FTC went at the license in a different way; by selectively asking for the 8-inch scale since Matty had no interest. Hasbro - again IIRC - has said no halvsies based on scale.

I thought FTC found their market sweetspot with the JLA figures.

Comment

• wise guy
            Career Member
            • Dec 29, 2014

What really sucks is that Diamond doesn't seem to be making any Fantastic Four remegos
            or Ironman( at this time) and CTVT is doing the bodies, parts , boots etc. I was able to make Isis,and Action Jackson figures( to go with my remegos ) so I can only wish for Ironman, and FF, with no giant heads
            Last edited by wise guy; Jun 24, '17, 8:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎