X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Mattel Shop exclusive Monster High Cleo and Ghoulia 2 pack

Finally Ghoulia returns to Monster High. It's been two years since the last Ghoulia doll. Hopefully this means she is being added to the reboot continuity and this is not just a one shot exclusive.

The official Monster High Tumblr is now accepting monsters from around the world.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

yay! I was beginning to wonder if Mattel had abandoned the sdcc MH releases. Last years Robecca and dad was pretty cool.
    I would think there would be some uproar at Ghoulia's disappearance in the reboot. She was pretty solid in the original concept and shows.
    Always my favorite as well, especially the Dead Fast sdcc set.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

The Cleo and Ghoulia 2 pack is exclusive to the shop Mattel website. There is no Monster High SDCC exclusive this year.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• The Re-Rooter
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 13, 2016

Saw this on Instagram today and I'm really excited for this one!
        Cleo is my favorite of the Monster High Characters because I love Egyptian stuff and she's way more glamourus than I'll ever be! The theme of this set is so clever.
        So glad they AREN'T doing an SDCC exclusive this year, since this is the first time I won't be attending in 6 years.
        The DC Girls set is really meh. Cheetah in a track suit? Why doesn't she have ears? Like, who approved that design?!

-Diana

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Got my set yesterday. They are some awesome! Monster High dolls like they used to be before the reboot turned the property into a budget line as well as try to erase "scary" characters like Ghoulia. Fantastic outfits, fully painted accessories, pets, doll stands and even a diary and all for a very reasonable $40. I nearly forgot to mention, they also use the original MH bodies and not the reboot ones.

mhorigins.JPG

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎