X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

Another eBay shipping horror story

I actually got a Carded mego shipped in a flattened box. The irony is it was shipped priority but the box would have been fine if folded the right way. The bubble on the top and bottom was crushed but to the seller's credit they did make it right once I wrote to them. But c'mon did they think it would be shipped safely this way. IMG_20170621_112108666.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr.Marion; Jun 22, '17, 10:37 PM.
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

16.4 million Americans (7% of the population) think chocolate milk comes from brown cows. People are stupid.

Comment

• Zemo
      Still Smokin'
      • Feb 14, 2006

What was it and what did you pay for it? Did you expect it hand delivered?

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

^Good grief.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Zemo
          Still Smokin'
          • Feb 14, 2006

^rotfl

Comment

• LordMudd
            Persistent Member
            • Aug 22, 2011

I expect when my post office puts my $80 package on a truck for delivery that it does not get forwarded to Freeport 3 minutes later. I have never even been to Freeport, but my package is visiting there right now.

I hope it brings back some great pics...

CCC.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
              I actually got a Carded mego shipped in a flattened box. The irony is it was shipped priority but the box would have been fine if folded the right way. The bubble on the top and bottom was crushed but to the seller's credit they did make it right once I wrote to them. But c'mon did they think it would be shipped safely this way. [ATTACH=CONFIG]20909[/ATTACH]

$13.60 in a medium flat rate box? It would have been better if they bubble wrapped it nice and tight and put it in a regular
              correct sized brown cardboard box, all taped up nicely, it might have been cheaper and safer. I'm guessing they didn't offer insurance on it in case of damage.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                Permanent Member
                • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                $13.60 in a medium flat rate box? It would have been better if they bubble wrapped it nice and tight and put it in a regular
                correct sized brown cardboard box, all taped up nicely, it might have been cheaper and safer. I'm guessing they didn't offer insurance on it in case of damage.
                Next time I mail something out I will have to ask about who gets paid out for insurance. I have only had the issue 3 times all involving Carded megos. Makes me think twice before buying.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎