Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trumpzilla - New Presidential Monster spotted at Mego Meet

Images

Trumpzilla - New Presidential Monster spotted at Mego Meet

Mark Huckabone gave me a peek at Trumpzilla at Mego Meet. It is part of a game where you have to throw thing over the wall. He is shown here holding a bus with a Mexican flag. Also had a picture of King Kong version of Chris Christie, but I didn't get a photo of it. Release date is still being worked out.

Attached Images Attached Images

I'd like to see that King Kong Christie, being from NJ and all.

Images
    That's awesome. Is it an eight inch figure?

Images
    Was there any discussion of other, previously-announced figures?
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Trumpzilla looked to be in the 8" scale. I didn't specifically ask Mark about the other figures, but I think he wanted to focus on more current political figures. He also mentioned Rudy Giuliani. Hopefully someone else asked him more specific questions.

I must say I'm shocked...so much time has passed since the first seven figures I thought the entire line was dead years ago.

If I remember correctly the unreleased figures included Spirit of '76, Jacksferatu, Dr. Franklinstein, Al-Gore, Eisenhowler, Yeti Roosevelt, Hillvira, Van Palin, Martian Van Buren, and Romney the Robot.

Blog Entries
    I mostly asked what was going on and got a behind the scenes. The delays are caused by a change in one of the principles. I'm actually hoping to do a special figure with Mark.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Shouldn't he be orange?
    Planet Earth is Blue

I saw this, I can't see it being a big seller, but what boggles my mind is that there's clearly a desire for a re-release of some of the others, the Abe figure in particular, so why not redo a few of those before hopping into new stuff?

^Yes, and what about the other TEN figures that were shown and have said coming soon for the last six years?