X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grimjohn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 28, 2011

Straight Outta Skokie

My original goal was to have this funny little Deadpool variant done before the Meet but, I had too many other projects to wrap up. So, I altered my goal to building him Friday after I setting up my table at the Meet but, I wasn't able to start on him until late in the afternoon and I wasn't able to finish him until after the Customs Auction on Saturday so, only a handful of people got to see him complete.

This variant is based on the SNL Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool spoof Kanye's Life of Pablo. His head is cast and painted by EMCE Hammer. His body is a Doc Mego regular body. His hair is courtesy of a CTVT Ralph Malph head, his jogging suit and sneakers are courtesy of a CTVT MWC Jefferson Darcy figure. His boombox is a pencil sharpener that I picked up off eBay. His sweatband is a hair elastic from Dollar Tree.

He's been posted on Facebook but, I wanted post him here so everybody gets a chance to see him. My apologies for the pic being so huge.

As always, I thank you all for stopping by and giving him a look. AND, it was great to see everybody at the Meet this weekend, Cindy and I are missing everyone already and looking forward to seeing you all next year.

Enjoy!

John

[IMG]
    Last edited by Grimjohn; Jun 19, '17, 7:21 AM. Reason: Grammar fix
    My Finished Custom Figures
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

Ha! That's awesome. Deadpool has a ton of opportunity for fun variants.

Comment

• apes3978
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 19, 2005

Good job on him...

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
        Moderation Engineer
        • Aug 14, 2003

Another fun figure!

Comment

Working...