Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Mego Museum Cards

Images
    They did indeed, I just traded my last set. If I get another, I'll keep you in mind.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    They did indeed, I just traded my last set. If I get another, I'll keep you in mind.
    Thanks, i thought there were going to be designated distributors, like maybe one in Europe for these or even the UK. I've done that in the past with other cards and sent them to members in Europe and the UK.

What where they and how can I get some?
    ~~~ Jess ~~~
    If you want an Action Jackson #1 card PM me with your mailing address. It might not go out ASAP but I will send you one.
    http://actionjackson.wikia.com/wiki/Action_Jackson_Wiki

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MegomanJess View Post
    What where they and how can I get some?
    The latest cards were Wizard of Oz. I'm not sure who has them available for distribution.
    Nostalgia just ainít what it used to be.

Images
    Blog Entries

Grin

nothing came through to me clemso so I guess I was kicked to the trash pile

Quote Originally Posted by clemso View Post
    Thanks, i thought there were going to be designated distributors, like maybe one in Europe for these or even the UK. I've done that in the past with other cards and sent them to members in Europe and the UK.