Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: some customs coming to the meet

some customs coming to the meet

some new some old

Better late than never.....

^^^^ Yes!!!^^^

Looks good!! Power Man and Iron Fist are fantastic!

Great looking set of customs, I'm sure those will be scooped up at the meet.

**no exaggeration**

I was standing around and chatting with someone on Friday night, when I happened to casually glance over at Brian's display of figures. I spotted the CATWOMAN figure and literally interrupted myself in mid-sentence by blurting "Holy smoke! Now THAT is one fine CATWOMAN figure!! My goodness, she is STUNNING!!

I'd NEVER experienced falling in love with a custom figure ON FIRST SIGHT like that!
    I... am an action figure customizer

Quote Originally Posted by darklord1967 View Post
    **no exaggeration**

I was standing around and chatting with someone on Friday night, when I happened to casually glance over at Brian's display of figures. I spotted the CATWOMAN figure and literally interrupted myself in mid-sentence by blurting "Holy smoke! Now THAT is one fine CATWOMAN figure!! My goodness, she is STUNNING!!

I'd NEVER experienced falling in love with a custom figure ON FIRST SIGHT like that!
    I share your Sentiments Big Guy. So much I made sure it's coming back to the Bronx... unbeknownst to her I bought it for Marlene

Images
    I appreciate the opportunity to add Nova and Hawkeye to my collection. These are the first customs that I purchased. I was also tempted by Venom and likely would have scooped up Spider Woman, but I think someone beat me to that figure.
    My Updated Want List:
    Comic book original art
    1970s Hulk or Spider-man metal garbage can
    Marvel Secret Wars figures (minty loose Falcon, Constrictor, Iceman, and Electro)
    Custom Nexus, Grendel

Have lots of comics and Marvel Legends figures for trades. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by argent007 View Post
    I appreciate the opportunity to add Nova and Hawkeye to my collection. These are the first customs that I purchased. I was also tempted by Venom and likely would have scooped up Spider Woman, but I think someone beat me to that figure.
    lol That would be me I picked up Spiderwoman for me and Catwoman for the Mrs... Hawkeye was awesome!!! and i was pondering taking Venom Home as well

Images
    This is the first year in a while that I didn't come home with a Leitner custom...but that didn't stop me from ordering one The Scarlet Witch was very tempting and I almost pulled the trigger on her.
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk

great stuff as usual. Great seeing ya!