• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by hedrap
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20910[/ATTACH]

Not the same head, but certainly the same sculptor and most likely made at the same time.
    I'm order both this summer and I"ll bet money I don't have that it's a lazy Luthor duplication.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• OCSuperman
      Museum Patron
      • Sep 4, 2014

My set of 4 arrived today. To be honest Brainiac's head seems fine (not oversized in my opinion) ... however, Sinestro's head seems small. Hah

Luther and Scarecrow are fun! If I would of had these as a kid watching C of the SF ... wow!

Comment

• Krypt0nite
        Radioactive!
        • Feb 13, 2010

Look at the size of Brainiac's head in comparison to the size of his chest and it is clear.

Has Brainiac ever been portrayed with an oversized head in comics?

Comment

• Mary Canary
          Career Member
          • Jun 21, 2017

I really liked Brainiac on CoSF. He's not a fan favorite of mine, but I always liked this look (with the hotpants) and I think FTC did a great job with the costume. But I agree, that head seems out of proportion.

I will probably just get Luthor - though I feel like they went extra dark with his costume's color scheme.
          Any opinions on how this Luthor compares to the one Mattel did a few years back?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎