Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: SDCC exclusive RAH GI JOE Sears Cobra Missile Command center

Images

SDCC exclusive RAH GI JOE Sears Cobra Missile Command center

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

That is super cool! I recently only discovered the original playset on a G.I. Joe website.

Missed that one, maybe certain toys were only found on the West Coast.......

A reproduction is great!

LOL $50 for a piece if cardboard and re-paints

Neat idea, but recreating a cardboard playset (with new graphics apparently?) and tossing in a couple repaints/frankenjoes isn't the most exciting thing in the world to me. I need another Cobra Commander like I need another nipple.

But I'm perfectly fine missing this exclusive, so in that regards it's a winner. Only for those who really want it as opposed to something most want.

Images
    I kinda like how the box looks "aged". It's more pronounced on the back with the white sections have a yellow tint to them.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    I kinda like how the box looks "aged". It's more pronounced on the back with the white sections have a yellow tint to them.
    Yeah, it's the little details like that, that really makes it a fun set. They even used the old Hasbro logo.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    cool. I remember seeing that set at Sears back in the day. playset was rather lame but I remember wanting the Cobra figures

Oh man, I'd love to get this set. I had the original one and I loved it. I always had a hard time finding the Cobra and Cobra Officer figures back then so I was pretty happy they were included in the playset. I'm not able to go to SDCC this year but I hope I can get one of these (at a reasonable aftermarket price, that is).