X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Silver Screen Monster displays

My second Silver Screen latex display bust has arrived...the Wolf Man!

This is a lifelong dream project I've finally been able to realize...I hired a very talented sculptor by the name of Dwayne Whitehead to produce one of a kind
    latex busts for me of all the Universal Monsters done up in classic black and white. He sculpts, molds, casts, paints, and hairs each one.

Lon Chaney Jr. as the Ghost of Frankenstein was first, and I was blown away...next he produced this Wolf Man for me and exceeded all my expectations.
    The hair work alone is absolutely stunning...I nearly fainted when I unpacked him!

He is currently working on Dracula. It won't be long until I have my very own House of Horrors!

• Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

That hair work is off the charts! Wolf Man is absolutely spot on.

Comment

• supes
      For the love of Mego's!
      • Jan 19, 2004

Wow those are amazing!!

For the love of Mego's

Comment

• Hedji
        Citizen of Gotham
        • Nov 17, 2012

Time to scare the wife: fluff up your blankets like there's a body under them, and put the monster head on the pillow!

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Those are absolutely amazing, the Wolfman is off the charts. Can't wait to see how Dracula comes out,
          and I'm guessing maybe will see a Chaney Mummy down the road?

Comment

• enyawd72
            Maker of Monsters!
            • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by tjacwave50
            Those are absolutely amazing, the Wolfman is off the charts. Can't wait to see how Dracula comes out,
            and I'm guessing maybe will see a Chaney Mummy down the road?
            Thanks! I would certainly like to get to him. After Dracula is Ardath Bey, Bride of Frankenstein, and Karloff from Bride.
            I also want to do a few non-Universal monsters too...Fredric March Mr. Hyde...maybe the Fly. Time and money will tell.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Mr. Hyde would be very cool indeed, either Fredric March or the Karloff version from Abbott and Costello, or even
              a Creature from the Black Lagoon. If you want something outside Universal monsters, what about the Hammer films versions monsters or King Kong?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎