• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Duck Tales reboot intro and theme song.

I am so psyched for this.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

Have you been watching? Been loving the little Easter Eggs to other old Disney series,like the one in the new episode with Gummi Bears. Darkwing Duck one was fun too.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

It's very good. Finally an 80s reboot done right.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

I'm not an 80s kid but I am a Carl Barks fan and always thought the original was great, glad this is well done. It has such an awesome heritage.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

The one thing I'm wondering about is Lena. Does that mean Mr.Poe is her father?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎