X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VintageMike
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 16, 2004

Last Hurdle Passed!

Yearly post. As of tomorrow, I am on vacation from work and off until next Tuesday. This year has been..different to say the least. There have been changes in my life some good, some bad. A lot of it centers around my job and my mantra has been "I just need to make until June/Mego Meet". It's June, the Meet's in a few days I made it! Thing's have been so crazy there wasn't even the usual drag getting to it, which I guess is good. For the first time in over a decade I'm getting on a plane, rather than driving. I'm confident I could still do a long one day trip on the road, but after last year the idea of a two day drive anywhere is pretty much not happening anymore. Trying to prep and hoping all go smoothly in as far as everything invloved with flying vs. driving.
    Obviously, I can't wait to see everyone! Already a bit bummed knowing some familiar faces will be absent. Looking forward to good eats of course. As always hope to pick up something for the collection. Another change/realization there as well. With space becoming more and more of an issue I've had to really tighten my focus. That said ANYTHING I pick up at this point Mego or otherwise is truly special now. For Mego specifically I still have allocated space so it will be nice to have a little more freedon picking stuff up, that I do with other things I collect right now. See 'ya in Skokie!
  • noelani72
    27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by VintageMike
    YWith space becoming more and more of an issue I've had to really tighten my focus. That said ANYTHING I pick up at this point Mego or otherwise is truly special now.
    I've hit this same dilemma. I totally need to downsize, but every time I look at stuff to decide what to sell off, I can't decide what. Vicious circle...

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎