Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Combined Customs Benefit Bonanza thread - PLEASE READ!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Official Combined Customs Benefit Bonanza thread - PLEASE READ!

The customs auction will take place at 2pm on Saturday. I am still working out the details for non-attendees to bid. Check back for more information as it becomes available. The following items will be up for bid, with proceeds going to fund meet and bandwidth fees as always.

From our good friend Paul Wasson of LaserMego.com fame comes these two amazing projects. The first is classic Daredevil foe Stiltman. Where will you ever find this guy? Daredevil shown for scale is NOT INCLUDED.

The second item from Paul is one of the first customs we've seen from the rainbow of vans now available from FTC. Figures NOT INCLUDED.

Next up is a Batman and Robin 2-pack from longtime contributor bleit1701 aka Brian Leitner with box by TheToyroom

Then we have Harley Quinn from Grimjohn K and Diana the Re-Rooter. Many great details including the hair, tats, and decals. Oh the insanity!

Then we have another tag-team effort, this time between Grimjohn K and Batman89 Barrett Keith featuring a Gambit/Bishop 2pk.

Followed by this solo set from Grimjohn K featuring Deckard and Roy

Megospidey Derek Combs checks in with this trick or treater decked out in vintage Ben Cooper duds.

It's Hammer time, with this Italian '66 Batman that gets the crappy timing award for 2017

And there's a Red Hood, card by The Toyroom

Gobhoblin 2.0 with another card by The Toyroom

And Mego Man, an early take on a Mego Museum mascot with box by Grimjohn K.

And last but not least, we'll close it out with this 2pack from ScottA - "Mr. Arendsen" featuring art by Chris Franklin and suits by Austin Houghnagel. This one's going to be hot.

Last edited by EMCE Hammer; Jun 12, '17, 12:52 PM.
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

I am going to go ahead and post this now, but more will be trickling in over the next few hours including dueling Canucks, Rachel Baker goodness, a team-up between myself and Megojim Hampton, a Mystery Machine with wave one of the FTC gang, and more!

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
      Moderation Engineer
      • Aug 14, 2003

More stuff rolling in..........

From Rachel Baker - A Geek, a Klingon, and a Jack'O'Lantern - OH MY!

In-progress from Kevin Fiore - GL Superman!

And from Rob Chatlin - A COMPLETE set of Mego Museum cards including Plaidstallions stickers and postcards. We will also add the new Oz cards when they arrive in a few hours. This set was meticulously assembled and all cards are in collector pages.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
        Moderation Engineer
        • Aug 14, 2003

Rima! Suit by Megomagyar, card by The Toyroom

Mystery Machine by EMCE Hammer and Wave 1 Scooby Doo from Figures Toy Inc

A Captain Canuck 2-pack from Palitoy

And last but not least - A Mad Scientist's Lab Table from longtime supporter MegoJim Hampton. This is the last one folks, Jim has retired the set and this is probably your last chance to get it. A bonus "monster" is in-progress to be added soon.

Comment

• Type3Toys
          Home Of The Type3 Body
          • Jan 18, 2005

Wow! Some nice stuff right there!
          LOOK
          Action Figure Design & Prototypes
          For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
          To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Wow, nothing but friggin spectacular awesome stuff from super duper talented individuals...wow...awesome stuff...
            sigpic

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Who would've thought the kid with the Ben Cooper Spidey costume...but it friggin works, brilliant...
              sigpic

Comment

• argent007
                Veteran Member
                • Sep 7, 2005

This was my first Mego Meet. I was very happy to bring home Stiltman and Hobgobin. It was a fun event and I was thankful to be in the area for a conference, so the timing was great.
                My Updated Want List:
                Comic book original art
                1970s Hulk or Spider-man metal garbage can
                Custom Mego Nexus, Grendel

Have lots of comics and Marvel Legends figures for trades. Thanks!

Comment

• samurainoir
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Dec 26, 2006

so impressed by all the customs available this year, from a murderer's row of talented individuals. Always a highlight to see the community come together like this to support the museum, that has brought us so much joy.
                  My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎