X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Your pal, Jim
    Museum Patron
    • Apr 3, 2015

Originally posted by pmwasson
    I still haven't figured out how to take the sidecar off. I wonder if they changed the design to just have it permanently attached?
    I was very excited to own these toys again after all these years, and I got them last week... but I haven't had any time to even look at 'em!

Still, your comment made me super-curious so I busted out the Batcycle to check. Annnnd they *do* indeed separate, but it ain't easy. I suggest you pull it forcefully, but gently (that's what SHE said). After the initial separation, it's much easier.

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Anyone get a Batmobile and is willing to post a picture of it and the box? Did they Batcycle box have any new figures on it?

Comment

• torgospizza
        Theocrat of Pan Tang
        • Aug 19, 2010

I read through the thread and might have missed it, but do the wheels move on the Batmobile? Thanks!

Comment

• jacoblb
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2009

So did anyone ever make stickers for the FTC Batmobile and Batcycle to make them look more like the 1966 versions? I thought I read someone in the past had done so, but I must have been mistaken. Is there another member to contact about this besides Lasermego?

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Ebay seller Megodecalsandthings (whom I think is Bobby Horne/AA Design) makes a sticker set to do the customization you ask about. I saw a set at MegoMeet '18, very nice. The ebay ID is #174346264711.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

FTC shows them on the back of the 66 display box, so I figured it was coming eventually
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• jacoblb
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2009

A belated amd heartfelt thanks to PNGwynne for the suggestion. I also found a seller that makes stickers for the Superfriends Batmobile.

If FTC plans to make these stickers they need to hurry up.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

You're welcome!
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎