X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

New Early Bird Superman figure from FTC

Figures Toy Company has a nice surprise for a Wednesday, this early bird Superman (limited to 200 pieces) is now available. Superman features a never before seen head sculpt (which if we may add, is pretty spiffy), so get him before he’s gone!   Don’t miss the Mego Event of the year, Mego Meet 2017!…

More...
  • dr_cyclops
    One eyed, wonder
    • Dec 17, 2009

Don't care for the boots, but that head scale looks fantastic.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Wow that is a really nice looking Superman. Should have used that one for their Super Powers set.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

Its nice that FTC is willing to spend money to redo heads instead of just saying "good enough".
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 1, 2005

Really like that head sculpt on this one. I've cooled a bit on picking up the FTC figures for a while now, but I might get this.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

As I said in the other thread, it looks just like the JLGL art on the package. Very nice!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎