Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

I'm surprised that they didn't pair that head and the Batman 66 style boots in red with a notch cut out on top. That's what I used for my Christopher Reeve custom.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• filmation batman fan
      The Man of Many Voices
      • Aug 30, 2005

I just ordered this today along with the newest Super Friends wave. Love the head sculpt. It not only reminds me of the Super Powers era Superman, but also the Ruby Spears animated Superman series from 1988. This Superman, along with the new Wonder Woman, the Neal Adams Batman, Teen Titans Robin, Cyborg, Flash, and Green Lantern are all great. I hope FTC does figures of Hawkman and Firestorm, and Aquaman in the classic costume with a new head sculpt. Along with the Super Friends Samurai figure would make a great snap shot of the Super Powers Team Galactic Guardians from 1985.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I'd like to see FTC add a new Supergirl as a complement to this Superman: updated costume colors and cape, with added boots, belt, and mini-skirt.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎