Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

I liked it too. Daniel is the best character they have had on this series so I am glad he is back

Comment

• great_chandel
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2, 2015

This episode was excellent (rare in this series). Yet, once again, the walkers get pushed to the background. That has been the biggest complaint viewers have griped about: lack of blood-shed, action, and interesting characters. Daniel is an interesting character. Yet, if he died, it really would not matter. I realize it is next to impossible to recreate characters like Rick ,Michonne, Daryl, etc. -- characters viewers actually do care about! Yet, this show has to do something. Yes, I am aware it has already been renewed for a fourth season. However, in an article I read, the author wrote that the show has virtually no competition either in its timeslot. I will continue to watch the show. It is a good filler while "The Walking Dead" is on hiatus. Yet, it is a poor man's copy. Having Daniel back though is a plus.

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Alright I'm pumped now first Daniel is back and now this Walker character.
        Finally a guy I can relate to...lol
        Truly nice to see First Nation people represented in this show.
        Finally that little kid steps up to the plate to help his mom!!!
        Can't wait for the next half of the season.
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎