• Teemu
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
    ????? ???
    Why the ????

Originally posted by Hector
    Sexist much?
    No, just being REALISTIC!! Women kicking men's *** only happens in the movies.Men are naturally much stronger than women physically and a woman taking a punch from a man is highly laughable (especially if a guy hit's hard, like myself)

Plenty of female MMA and boxers who would mop the floor with tons of dudes...
    LOL everytime a woman fights a man (in real life) she get's her *** kicked 99% of the time unless the guy is a legitimate wimp and won't fight.

I'm a 6' 2" dude, 275 lbs...I'm big and strong...have played sports all my life, have even wrestled a boxed a little...and still active...as I hike 6-8 miles a day...so I'm no chump.

Would I fight Amanda Nunes in an octagon or box Laila Ali in a ring?

Hell no...

Please! you'd destroy her.....Train a month or two and you'd have no issues I've heard about women who run their mouth's and challenge men only to get their heads stomped in. So what you see at the movies and in the IMAGINARY MADE UP COMIC BOOKS IS NOT REALITY

Plus MMA, alot of it is setup's and staged
    Last edited by Teemu; Jun 8, '17, 6:46 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

T, you're so macho, insightful, and virile that I can barely bask in your glory on the same forum. Should I genuflect?
      Last edited by PNGwynne; Jun 8, '17, 9:54 PM.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        T, you're so macho, insightful, and virile that I can barely bask in your glory on the same forum. Should I genuflect?

PNG, that was a genuinely great response, I blew OJ out of my nose I was laughing so hard!!!

Teemu, maybe you DO hit hard, but why on earth would you even remotely think of doing that to the fairer sex, my friend?
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

Now, if we want to get down to brass tacks regarding Wonder Woman vs. Thor...

Old school, classic WW vs. Thor, Thor would win, hands down, Mjolnir or not because Wonder Woman, while an Amazon, is still basically human whilst Thor is---a god, THE God of Thunder. Of course, back in the day, Thor would likely never even entertain actually striking a woman unless his life, someone close to him or Asgard itself were in peril, even then he would likely be hesitant. But, if push indeed came to shove, yeah, Thor would have WW down for the count in less than a heartbeat (of course, if it were old school Hercules, he'd just try to defeat her via romance! LOL!).

Now if you want to speak of the current film incarnations of the characters going toe to toe, I think, given what Diana found out from Ares regarding her--ahem--parentage, I think she'd kick Thor's arse, especially when you consider that, as far as the MCU is concerned, Thor is not even a god at all, merely someone from an extremely advanced and long-lived race of beings. Of course, both characters are, again, fairly rooted in their morals and I can't see MCU Thor striking a woman (except maybe Hela in the upcoming RAGNOROK) for any reason. Heck, I'd wager that the current screen incarnation of WW would likely hand Superman his arse if, in this permutation, Kal-El is as vulnerable to magic and the supernatural as he is kryptonite.
          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Teemu, keep those thoughts to yourself bud. You say that out in public and on any other message board nowadays and you will be flamed ALIVE.

And, I don't buy it either. My mom weighed 108 lbs max her whole life, but at 45 years old she could out-arm-wrestle my 19 year old, National Guard-enlisted brother-in-law every time. It's not always the size that matters.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• Bruce Banner
              HULK SMASH!
              • Apr 3, 2010

I concur... Although incredibly powerful, Wonder Woman could not decisively prevail against the divine might of Thor (relating to the comic book incarnations of the characters).
              Last edited by Bruce Banner; Jun 9, '17, 5:26 AM.
              PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Because I wasn't sure about your comment if it was ignorance or sexism, little of both it seems.
                Originally posted by Teemu
                Why the ????

No, just being REALISTIC!! Women kicking men's *** only happens in the movies.Men are naturally much stronger than women physically and a woman taking a punch from a man is highly laughable (especially if a guy hit's hard, like myself)

LOL everytime a woman fights a man (in real life) she get's her *** kicked 99% of the time unless the guy is a legitimate wimp and won't fight.

Please! you'd destroy her.....Train a month or two and you'd have no issues I've heard about women who run their mouth's and challenge men only to get their heads stomped in. So what you see at the movies and in the IMAGINARY MADE UP COMIC BOOKS IS NOT REALITY

Plus MMA, alot of it is setup's and staged
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• warlock664
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  Awesome!
                  Post of the week!

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

You guys can hang out with Thor all you want...I'm staying put right here with the awesome Wonder Woman...hope she can teach me some wrestling moves...

sigpic

Comment

• warlock664
                      Persistent Member
                      • Feb 15, 2009

^^^

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎