X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason73
    Correctamundo!
    • Jan 11, 2009

Hornetroid Questoin

Does any one know for certain if Hornetroid comes with two purple bulbs (a front and a tail)? The reason I ask, is because the sets listed as complete on eBay only show one bulb. I had one as a kid but just can't remember. I bought another Hornetroid a few years back (listed as complete on eBay) and it only came with one bulb, although the instructions clearly show 2.

Could someone clear this up for me?
    Happy Days-Mego Style
  • Ninersphan1
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 27, 2009

Originally posted by Jason73
    Does any one know for certain if Hornetroid comes with two purple bulbs (a front and a tail)? The reason I ask, is because the sets listed as complete on eBay only show one bulb. I had one as a kid but just can't remember. I bought another Hornetroid a few years back (listed as complete on eBay) and it only came with one bulb, although the instructions clearly show 2.

Could someone clear this up for me?
    As a kid mine only had one. I am am 100% positive on this. I distinctly remember swapping it back and forth and wondering why they didn't include two.

BTW, one of the, if not the, coolest Micronauts pieces ever.

Comment

• Jason73
      Correctamundo!
      • Jan 11, 2009

Originally posted by Ninersphan1
      As a kid mine only had one. I am am 100% positive on this. I distinctly remember swapping it back and forth and wondering why they didn't include two.

BTW, one of the, if not the, coolest Micronauts pieces ever.
      Thanks, that's good to know. Guess I should probably stop scouring eBay looking for a second one. And yes, I totally agree that it is so very cool.
      Happy Days-Mego Style

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

This was one of my favorite toys as a kid. I don't have that one any more, but I snagged a MIB one a few years ago.
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎