Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMDM toys: Steve / Jamie / Maskatron / Bigfoot / Transport & Repair.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BaronSat
    Museum Super Collector
    • Sep 17, 2007

For Sale SMDM toys: Steve / Jamie / Maskatron / Bigfoot / Transport & Repair.

For sale: SMDM toys: Steve / Jamie / Maskatron / Bigfoot / Transport & Repair.

Hello,

I haven't been very active on this forum but as you may know I spend all my times building Lego models. Today I have many SMDM toys for sale. I love them and don't really want to sell them but ... well, I won't tell you the long story but I need money and we all know what it is.

A few years ago I have make deals with chazz530 and Brian, so they can probably say that I'm reliable... well I hope

Here's the list of the toys I have for sale, concerning the prices I used the "sold listing" from the evil bay but of course I can study all offers on multiple items.

BIGFOOT DOLL: loose, very good condition (a few marks on the nose), elastic band from arms broke so I replaced it with white elastic fabric and it works fine. Complete with chestplate, no big marks or damage, the circuitry print is 9/10.
    US$250

STEVE AUSTIN in Denys Fisher box: I have been the first owner of this one that I bought in the middle 90's, I was already an adult collector, the box was sealed and I open it, free Steve to enjoy the reunion with an old friend so this toy has never been played with. I kept the original attaches with cardboard, tags and of course the two manuals, one in english and one in french. So the doll and clothes etc... is complete and in mint condition, the skin is dry but intact. Box is in very good condition.
    US$150

JAMIE WITH PURSE:
    I bought her at the same time than Steve so I have been the first owner, the box was sealed and I open it but this toy has never been played with. I kept the original attaches with cardboard, tags and the manual in english. The doll and clothes etc... is complete and in mint condition, the skin is in much better condition and intact but for the reason you can figure, I haven't try to roll it. The mission sheet, mini yellow purse and brush/comb/make-up are mint.
    US$120

MASKATRON:
    Loose, very good condition no big marks or damage, the circuitry prints are intact and the back panel isn't very marked by opening it. Includes an extra Steve mask.
    US$95

CRITICAL ASSIGNMENT ARMS: in sealed box. Box is in excellent condition
    $80

CRITICAL ASSIGNMENT LEGS: in sealed box. Box is in excellent condition
    $80

BIONIC TRANSPORT & REPAIR STATION: Same thing than Steve and Jamie, been the first owner, open the box etc... complete with all accessories in mint condition, stickers still on sheet (the ones I scanned and offer for download for forum members, the post must still exist BTW), inner cardboards are presents. The toy itself is incredibly mint and white, the box is excellent to mint.
    US$100

You can see my photos in this folder hosted on my website.
    SMDM TOYS

You can PM me or contact via my website and I'll be pleased to answer any question and of course check shipping costs on your request.

Eric
    Custom models :
    www.baronsat.net
  • BaronSat
    Museum Super Collector
    • Sep 17, 2007

Oops, I forgot the pics.

BIONIC BIGFOOT SMALL.jpg
    STEVE SMALL.jpg
    JAMIE SMALL.jpg
    MASKATRON SMALL.jpg
    CRITICAL ASSIGNMENT ARMS SMALL.jpg