Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are There Only 3 Episodes Left Of Star Trek Continues? Vic Mignogna answers!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HardyGirl
    Mego Museum's Poster Girl
    • Apr 3, 2007

Why Are There Only 3 Episodes Left Of Star Trek Continues? Vic Mignogna answers!

You can check Russell Scott's channel for the full interview if you want, but here's the portion where Vic explains the reason why we have 3 eps left and not 5.

Here's info on where the remianing 3 eps will be premiering:

Episode IX, "What Ships are For" will premiere at Florida Supercon in Ft. Lauderdale the weekend of July 27-30
    Episode X, "To Boldly Go (Part One)" will premiere at Salt Lake City Comic Con the weekend of September 21-23
    Episode XI, "To Boldly Go (Part Two)" will premiere at New York City Comicon the weekend of October 5-8.
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."
  • TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 18, 2015

I see. I thought I heard it would go longer. This explains it.
    The hands that grip.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

I guess this would be a case of the sins of the few outweigh the good of the many. Real shame, too...
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• ODBJBG
        Permanent Member
        • May 15, 2009

Yeah CBS's new rules on fan films/productions are basically impossible to work around. There are restrictions on everything, so it's virtually impossible to do anything and STC is completely against a ton of the new rules. At least they're getting to finish up the episodes, albeit shortened by two.

Comment

• Allie Fox
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 1, 2009

I wonder what will happen to the sets that were built in Georgia. ???
          If I had only spent a tenth of the time studying Physics that I spent learning Star Wars and Baseball trivia, I would have won the Nobel Prize.

Comment

• HardyGirl
            Mego Museum's Poster Girl
            • Apr 3, 2007

Originally posted by Allie Fox
            I wonder what will happen to the sets that were built in Georgia. ???
            Vic has mentioned in passing that he would like to see them used for tours or special events. Nothing definite yet. According to the FAQs on the website, they're still trying to figure this out. But wouldn't that be the most awesome thing ever? Having a birthday party or some other cool event on a perfect re-creation of the Enterprise!
            "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
            'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
            Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
            If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍