Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Well, let's get some Mego figures in the works already!! With a bridge play-set! I hope it does air this Fall. (With Mego figures released at the same time!)

Comment

• Klosterheim
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 23, 2013

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
      Well, let's get some Mego figures in the works already!! With a bridge play-set! I hope it does air this Fall. (With Mego figures released at the same time!)
      Great idea! I want an Orville Shuttlecraft!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Klosterheim
        Great idea! I want an Orville Shuttlecraft!
        That's a great idea, too!

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

The shuttlecraft is cool. But I really don’t like The Orville ship itself, looks like a damn toilet seat, lol.
          sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
            • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Hector
            The shuttlecraft is cool. But I really don’t like The Orville ship itself, looks like a damn toilet seat, lol.
            Ha! Yeah, the ship itself isn't my favourite either.
            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• emeraldknight47
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
              Can you imagine the size of the arse that could FIT on that toilet seat, Hector? Galactus, anyone...? Hey, if he eats, he's gotta poop somewhere!
              sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• Klosterheim
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 23, 2013

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                  That's a great idea, too!
                  Thanks!

I like the Puddle Jumper in Stargate: Atlantis, and the Orville's shuttle is very close to that design. They are both cool and function in similar ways.
                  _____
                  One thing about The Orville Union Ship is-
                  I'd hate to have to dodge those big things in the back when flying a shuttle in and out of the Aft forcefield. Lot's of room, but I just like non obstructed pathways.

The ships are similar to Vulcan ships on Star Trek: Enterprise. I think they just wanted to find a different way to show a type of warp nacelle, I'm probably the last to notice. I was thinking that they could just design spaceships with internal nacelles that blend into the ship's design, inside and outside view. I am used to the three Orville loops, though. The shuttle looks nice because it only needs two rings stacked on the back.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                    valar morghulis
                    • Mar 8, 2005

Somehow I missed the news announced during SDCC that the Orville is moving from Fox to Hulu for its 3rd season:

Late 2020 premiere date.

Hulu's minimum plan is $5.99/mo.

Comment

• Mikey
                      Verbose Member
                      • Aug 9, 2001

Well that sux … Considering Hulu's picks of shows and movies I wouldn't pay 1 cent for a subscription

Krampus has only been on their Newly Listed movies for 3 years now

As a matter of fact, Hulu actually has a very small amount of stuff

They try to make their "library" look bigger by putting titles in multiple catagories

They have Mission Impossible 3 in horror, comedy, drama, action and LGBTQ

Goodbye Orville, was fun while it lasted

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

I’ll sign up for one month, them binge watch The Orville...then end subscription. No biggie.

Never had Hulu. Do they show the entire series at once like Netflix and Amazon does? Or is it like TV Network, one week at a time?

If it’s one episode per week, then I’m out, bye Orville.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                          Muddling through
                          • Oct 4, 2008

I won't jump to Hulu just because of this. guess I am done with the Orville too

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

Not sure how they do original shows now since I find most of them as lame as the crud on Netflix. The last one I watched regularly was Difficult People and that was on a weekly basis. I am keeping Hulu till Disney starts up its service and I am gone, most of what we watch on Hulu will be migrating there anyway. Not sure where its 5.99 either, I've been paying 7.99 for the past 3-4 years.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Mikey
                              Verbose Member
                              • Aug 9, 2001

For the past year Hulu has been giving me a free trial month every few months, which I cancel after it's over.

Within the last year-ish they've done this 3 times already … That's 3 free months out of 12

They must REALLY be hard up for new customers

If they keep this up i'll just wait it out and watch it for free every few months

Hulu must be in bad shape

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎