Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Seth MacFarlane's "The Orville"

Quote Originally Posted by pmwasson View Post
    I liked the second episode more than the first. I'll keep watching for now.
    Yes, it was better, and I'll give it a few more tries.

But my question...on Lt. Commander Bortus, the second officer aboard the U.S.S. Orville. Bortus is a Moclan, a single-gender species. So Bortus asks for "maternity" leave as he just laid an egg (lol). Why is Captain Mercer surprised and shocked??? You would think these Aliens are familiar to the human crew. Doesn't the crew follow protocol and go through courses on alien relations at the academy? Why would you allow an alien species to be part of your crew without knowing anything about them? What if an alien burps and releases a deadly toxin that can kill the entire crew?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    But my question...on Lt. Commander Bortus, the second officer aboard the U.S.S. Orville. Bortus is a Moclan, a single-gender species. So Bortus asks for "maternity" leave as he just laid an egg (lol). Why is Captain Mercer surprised and shocked??? You would think these Aliens are familiar to the human crew. Doesn't the crew follow protocol and go through courses on alien relations at the academy? Why would you allow an alien species to be part of your crew without knowing anything about them? What if an alien burps and releases a deadly toxin that can kill the entire crew?
    All the ideas to explore and play with to make it funny that they're not doing . . .

Images
    2nd episode got bumper for a damn football game. I hate football....and baseball for that matter. always drives me crazy when they go into overtime and my shows get pre empted

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pmwasson View Post
    I liked the second episode more than the first. I'll keep watching for now.
    I had not planned on watching. But I did. I agree. Better than the first.