Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 38131823262728

Thread: Seth MacFarlane's "The Orville"

Well, let's get some Mego figures in the works already!! With a bridge play-set! I hope it does air this Fall. (With Mego figures released at the same time!)

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    Well, let's get some Mego figures in the works already!! With a bridge play-set! I hope it does air this Fall. (With Mego figures released at the same time!)
    Great idea! I want an Orville Shuttlecraft!

Quote Originally Posted by Klosterheim View Post
    Great idea! I want an Orville Shuttlecraft!
    That's a great idea, too!

The shuttlecraft is cool. But I really don’t like The Orville ship itself, looks like a damn toilet seat, lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    The shuttlecraft is cool. But I really don’t like The Orville ship itself, looks like a damn toilet seat, lol.
    Ha! Yeah, the ship itself isn't my favourite either.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Can you imagine the size of the arse that could FIT on that toilet seat, Hector? Galactus, anyone...? Hey, if he eats, he's gotta poop somewhere!
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    That's a great idea, too!
    Thanks!

I like the Puddle Jumper in Stargate: Atlantis, and the Orville's shuttle is very close to that design. They are both cool and function in similar ways.
    _____
    One thing about The Orville Union Ship is-
    I'd hate to have to dodge those big things in the back when flying a shuttle in and out of the Aft forcefield. Lot's of room, but I just like non obstructed pathways.

The ships are similar to Vulcan ships on Star Trek: Enterprise. I think they just wanted to find a different way to show a type of warp nacelle, I'm probably the last to notice. I was thinking that they could just design spaceships with internal nacelles that blend into the ship's design, inside and outside view. I am used to the three Orville loops, though. The shuttle looks nice because it only needs two rings stacked on the back.