Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DHX Media Buys Peanuts and Strawberry Shortcake.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

DHX Media Buys Peanuts and Strawberry Shortcake.

Please don't let that be the new Strawberry Shortcake designs.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Not really digging the new designs. Just looking at them I don't think the first thing that comes to mind is ah, yeah, that's obviously Strawberry Shortcake. Reminds me more of the Sugar Rush racers from Wreck it Ralph.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

Good call on the Wreck It Ralph vibe. I can understand why you would be disappointed.

Comment

• Godzilla
        Permanent Member
        • Nov 3, 2002

I agree with you 100%. I don't see Strawberry in that.
        Mortui Vivos Docent
        The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, the blue-haired girl (my wife would kill me for not knowing her name) looks a LOT like Vanilleope.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

I think the blue one is supposed to be Blueberry Muffin. The green one is probably Lime Chiffon or maybe even a new lime character. She looks to be replacing Plum Puddin' as the nerdy/brainy character.

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Yeah i wouldn't know who they were if you hadn't have told me.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Brown Bear
                Still Old School
                • Feb 14, 2008

They have an office based out of right here in Halifax. A friend of mine works there and drew me an awesome pic of GI Joe which I'll post when I get the chance.
                Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎