X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • libby 1957dog
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 3, 2009

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
    This is a long shot, but you might be able to buff the scratches out with the same automotive product used to cure hazy headlight lenses.
    thanks
    yeah i looked into that ,and was advised that due to the level of clouding and the type of hi shine plastic it was they products they had would probably make it worse
    so loose figure it is
    not that i mind having supes loose hes a terrific figure but just cant feel good about it at the price i paid

Comment

• drogge
      Career Member
      • Jul 24, 2009

All my experiences with toycade have been great.

Comment

• tiinacat
        Museum Patron
        • Feb 4, 2015

Sad to see, on the Figures plus side I ordered all their exclusives and some others and was never sent anything not in mint condition and not quickly

I preferred buying Figures retro Megos from them than directly from FTC

Now however there are no real deals to be found on FTC line, which is a shame because several lines I only buy at discount (stooges, monkees, dukes). I don't see buying into Hanna Barbara as much as I like them if not discounted, because the D.C. Line is bankrupting me as is.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 3, 2009

glad others on here had good experiences with toycade ,im a great believer in speak as you find ,and face it no one can be all bad all the time

anyay never got any sort of reply from toycade
          but got this from paypal

Dear christopher dodd,

Due to the unique circumstances of this claim, we're refunding you. You'll receive a $62.00 USD refund. It should reflect in your PayPal balance within 5 working days, if not sooner. If you paid with a card, the money will be refunded to your card, but depending on your card issuer it may take up to 30 days to appear on your card statement.
          Claim number: PP-005-819-128-609
          Seller's name: 3SB LLC
          Transaction amount: -$152.18 USD
          Transaction date: 2 May 2017
          Item name:
          Gentle Giant Super Powers Jumbo 12" Super Powers Superman In hand
          Item number:
          Yours sincerely,
          PayPal
          so paypal stepped up and refunded my postage costs

im left with a loose figure i paid $120 inclusive of the import tax for

ill live with it though , the part of this sad transaction thats worse is the feeling a fellow board member has sh*t on you and not even had the decency to respond or acknowledge your emails

but reading between the lines i think his involvement here was more to hawk his stuff on here than for love of the mego

thanks to all who responded

be careful its a jungle out there

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ No doubt Toycade was just here to self promote, notice now that they don't carry FTC they have ghosted.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              ^^^ No doubt Toycade was just here to self promote, notice now that they don't carry FTC they have ghosted.
              they are a business and getting cozy with us makes a lot of sense, so i don't take that personal.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• dcohendmd
                • Jan 20, 2014

I've had relatively good service with Toycade, however I did purchase a FTC Superfriends Series 2..almost 2 months ago...Toycade's responds has been less than ideal...they keep telling me to wait..even after requesting a refund. I don't consider that acceptable.

Comment

• wise guy
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 29, 2014

I remember Toycade posting that they were getting out of FTC remegos . I am not sure
                  how they turned a profit on some of their deals but I only order from big sites like
                  BBTS that are more reliable. I was a ripped off by a store called Hangar 18 in the 90's for
                  2 sets of Famous Marvel covers and toy biz x-men sets, they took my money and a bunch from Star Wars collectors on pre orders and than wen't out of buisness

Comment

• Robin NY
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Nov 13, 2008

So surprised , I have had excellent service form Toycade and thought their prices were better than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎