X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Star Wars 3-D Poster Art

As cool as the Star Wars set is, I am disappointed that the Travolta set doesn't also come with a mask.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

Sigh... such happy memories when I see these.

I am an enormous Star Wars fanatic, but for some reason, I think I'd enjoy coloring the Travolta one more.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Hedji
      I think I'd enjoy coloring the Travolta one more.
      You know, I never got his appeal to be honest. I remember watching Welcome back Kotter with my older sister and thinking to myself something like "these guys are idiots."

I Also found Saturday Night Fever excruciating to sit through as a kid. Maybe I was too young to appreciate it.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Ranger 3
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 25, 2007

I have very distinct memories of that Vader poster- I couldn't figure out how to assemble the mask (I was 9). With the advent of Ebay, this was one of the first things on my list to re-acquire. Even as an adult, it didn't go together very nicely, so at least I vindicated my younger self.

M

Comment

• tay666
          Career Member
          • Dec 27, 2008

I loved that poster!
          I actually modified that Vader head and used it as a wearable mask.

Sadly, I had the poster on the back of my bedroom door, when we moved, I forgot it was there, and left it behind :(

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎