Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: #MMFTCNEWS Luthor and Brainiac Reveal

Brainiac is my most wanted villain at this point, but that oversized noggin will make it a pass. Is there any chance this will come out smaller?

Quote Originally Posted by OCSuperman View Post
    I think the other two are Scarecrow and Sinestro, but I recall reading one of them was being switched out for Black Manta (?) this wave.

I'm curious to the next wave ... Grodd, Grundy, Giganta, and ? All oversized figs?
    Hawkman,Grodd,Grundy,Black Manta

Images
    I'm going to wait until I see Brainiac standing next to other figures before I pass judgement on the size of his head.

Images
    I wonder if the photo of Brainiac is a prototype made from a pre-existing Luthor head and the new production run of the Brainiac head will have the size issue fixed. I hope. Luthor looks good. Brainiac does too except for the huge head. A great newsletter once again. I always look forward to it. Thanks again for making and putting it out for us.

Quote Originally Posted by greensavage2000 View Post
    I wonder if the photo of Brainiac is a prototype made from a pre-existing Luthor head and the new production run of the Brainiac head will have the size issue fixed. I hope. Luthor looks good. Brainiac does too except for the huge head. A great newsletter once again. I always look forward to it. Thanks again for making and putting it out for us.
    I want to echo this statement. As soon as I get to work, I check for the latest edition of the MM Newsletter!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by greensavage2000 View Post
    I wonder if the photo of Brainiac is a prototype made from a pre-existing Luthor head and the new production run of the Brainiac head will have the size issue fixed. I hope.
    Has this ever happened before? 99% of the time what they show as a prototype ends up being exactly like the final product.
    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Quote Originally Posted by jayraytee View Post
    Has this ever happened before? 99% of the time what they show as a prototype ends up being exactly like the final product.
    I've seen suits get improved from prototype to released product (TT Robin, The Flash S1 Version), but never the heads.

Images
    Massive head and another wonky expression with those same dang eyebrows that are on every "evil" figure.

Images
    This Luthor head sculpt is FAR superior to the one that came in the Superman line-up.