Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Austin's (Megowgsh) complete customs collection on display at Mego Meet 2017

Images

I'm still shocked you brought it all.
    An amazing display.
    I think more of us need to do that - get back to bringing our collections - bring the stuff so everyone can finally see it in person.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Standing ovation dude. I know it was a huge undertaking, but well worth it from the response you got from everyone.

Huge testament that every time I walked into that room, there was someone staring bug-eyed at the shelves, picking up their jaws off the floor.

I was still spotting things I hadn't noticed prior, and this is after I think I spent at least an hour staring at it last year, and even more time going over my photos of the set-up.

Images
    I didn't tell you at the meet but your collection is awesome
    "Thats the ticket laddie"

Images
    It was awesome. Loved the display and the reason for bringing it. In agreement, we nee dmore of this type of thing.

Images
    Some day, there will be epic poetry written about Austin and this collection. I can't stop looking at the pictures... it must have been glorious to see them all in person.

Austin's display was certainly THE epic highlight of this year's MEGO MEET!! I'm sure glad I got the chance to experience it in person!! I actually feel privileged!!
    I... am an action figure customizer

Thanks to Paitoy for making this amazing video. I think it captures the essence of the moment very well.

Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms