Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of this "creepy sounds in abandoned mine" ghost video ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

What do you think of this "creepy sounds in abandoned mine" ghost video ?

I love watching these kinds of videos but this one seems to stand out because the guy has a string of normal exploring abandoned mines videos and only like 2 like this.

To get to the "creepy sounds" FF to about 12 minutes in.

m
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

Interesting, but seemingly a little foolhardy to go into a place that remote by yourself at night. The "creepy noises," if authentic, were, indeed, a bit on the creepy side, sounding more like me to a woman whispering than the wind or snakes.

I guy I work with is part of a ghost-hunting team and he's shown me several of the videos they've shot as well as some of the audio recordings they've made and there is some odd, inexplicable stuff on some of them. Are they images and sounds coming from beyond our realm of perception? Perhaps since recording equipment can't really be affected by trucks of the eye, ear or mind.

Thanks for posting this, Mikey.
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

Cool stuff. I really need to take a trip one night to a local tunnel that's supposed to be haunted with lots of strange noises:

Comment

• johnnystorm
        Hot Child in the City
        • Jul 3, 2008

Interesting. Wish the guy would have stopped talking for a second though so you could here more of it.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎