X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greensavage2000
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 9, 2013

Batman, Robin and Anchorman in Music Vids

I was watching something that looked like the actors were in front of a projected background. For some reason I thought of doing this. I put the figures in front of my computer screen like they're standing in front of a green screen. Here you go.

Batman and Robin In The Loophole!

• Moxen
    Museum Patron
    • Nov 6, 2016

These came out really well! Did you do anything different with the last two pictures? They don't look like they were posed in front of a screen at all! This would be great for setting scenes up, but the camera usually picks up a faint 'rippling' distortion when taking pictures of a screen- but not on the last two!

Comment

• greensavage2000
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 9, 2013

I didn't do anything different. The last three are from videos with better resolution. They're also some of the last ones I took so hopefully I was learning as I was going. I'm​ glad you liked them. By the way the last ones are from a band called Garfunkel and Oates. The two you liked the best are from a video called the Loophole. They do comedic songs. Be aware though, if you check them out. They use very adult language, themes and will probably be offensive to some or most, NSFW definitely.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎