X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Panda Express: Green Turtle comic

FYI True Believers: Panda Express is promoting a new Green Turtle comic with their kid's meals. I'm a huge fan of the TBP "The Shadow Hero" and glad to see this character get further exposure.

(And, I'm looking for a copy if anyone has the munchies.)
    Last edited by PNGwynne; May 2, '17, 6:39 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

It's a fun read and is nice to add to the collection if you can get one without sticky fingers on it
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks! Ach, I still need one.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

The store is about 40 min drive from my house but the last time I went they had plenty. I will stop by the next time I go and see if they have any more left.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks--it's about 60 min, for me, and a special trip. I was hoping they'd show up on ebay.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Received, Monitor! Thank you very much.

What a fun, charming comic, with a bit of a moral without being a polemic. And, Green Turtle has a new crime-fighting companion--Miss Sparkle.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎