X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDeRouen
    Author of Small Things
    • Jun 14, 2001

New Donation option - subscribe

I've added a new option to help support the museum - a monthly "subscription." You can choose from some pre-determined dollar amounts, subscribe, and you're all set. If the Museum is important to you and you can spare X amount of money per month, this might be your easiest option! It would help us tremendously because we'd know we have a certain amount per month coming in.

I'm working on "subscriber benefits" as well as prizes for folks who make/have made a one-time donation as well. Potential rewards include a private forum for "patrons," special Mego Museum cards, a megomuseum.com email address... things like that!

Here's the page:

The Mego Museum has existed on the internet for over 20 years, bringing you the latest news, supplying you with exhaustive galleries, and giving you forums to discuss your collecting passion. Running the website and forums has gotten more expensive over time, however, and monthly expenses are running about $200/month now, with various extra expenses…Read more →
    --
    Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176
  • supes
    For the love of Mego's!
    • Jan 19, 2004

I love this place!!! Just signed up for the monthly donation.

For the love of Mego's

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎