X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GlobalObserver
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 12, 2004

Originally posted by huedell
    The close-up under harsh lighting is unflattering for what may be decent enough suit material. Going by the pic alone, it looks rather rough.
    These are six inch figures. The photos you're looking at are greatly magnified. Trust me, the material is top notch. This figure looks incredible in-hand.

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by GlobalObserver
      These are six inch figures. The photos you're looking at are greatly magnified.
      If by "greatly magnified" you mean about 40 percent above original size, then, yes, and I got/get that... as I said: The harsh lighting is unflattering.

Trust me, the material is top notch.
      If by "trust you" you mean that the material looks great in person...

This figure looks incredible in-hand.
      Okay. I trust you.

All "fun with words" aside... all I said was the seemingly harsh lighting doesn't help showcase the figure, primarily because of the very "scale" issue you mentioned.

I haven't seen the figure in hand. If you say you love it? I do indeed have to trust you.

Truth be told, I'm actually more interested to know if this is a more harsher lighting job than usual for Michael's reviews, because it seems above average.
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎