Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mezco One:12 Shazam! Holey Moley!

Quote Originally Posted by wise guy View Post
    I was going to get Shazam but that weird micro boner sticking out ruins it for me !
    Once you notice it you can't un see it ! If Mezco want's their figures to have bulges in the crotch than at least give him a regular bulge not a little tiny one !
    Wait..crotch bulges aren't supposed to be tiny? Oh dear.

Does anyone have any new coupon codes for entertainment earth the RSDEAL17 that gets $15 off purchases of $80 or more expired? Please post it
    Thanks

I got this figure a couple of weeks ago - he now stands proudly amongst his fellows in my Captain Marvel (never "Shazam"!) shrine at work.

EBAY COUPON

Save $15 on Purchases of $75+
    Use code PREMEMDAY15. Hurry ends tonight at 8 PM PT! 5/24

I just used this coupon to pick up One:12 Shazam for $60.00 w/ free shipping!

Images
    The close-up under harsh lighting is unflattering for what may be decent enough suit material. Going by the pic alone, it looks rather rough.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Quote Originally Posted by huedell View Post
    The close-up under harsh lighting is unflattering for what may be decent enough suit material. Going by the pic alone, it looks rather rough.
    These are six inch figures. The photos you're looking at are greatly magnified. Trust me, the material is top notch. This figure looks incredible in-hand.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalObserver View Post
    These are six inch figures. The photos you're looking at are greatly magnified.
    If by "greatly magnified" you mean about 40 percent above original size, then, yes, and I got/get that... as I said: The harsh lighting is unflattering.

Trust me, the material is top notch.
    If by "trust you" you mean that the material looks great in person...

This figure looks incredible in-hand.
    Okay. I trust you.

All "fun with words" aside... all I said was the seemingly harsh lighting doesn't help showcase the figure, primarily because of the very "scale" issue you mentioned.

I haven't seen the figure in hand. If you say you love it? I do indeed have to trust you.

Truth be told, I'm actually more interested to know if this is a more harsher lighting job than usual for Michael's reviews, because it seems above average.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix