X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

Mezco One:12 Shazam! Holey Moley!

I received Mezco One:12 Shazam figure today in mail and Holey Moley the Big Red Cheese is best most detailed One:12 Yet! The red and gold costume and white and gold wired collar cape with gold ties is Beautiful! 3 Heads! I use smiling head. Lightning bolt to connect to chest, Mr. Mind, Mr. Atom robot severed head, extra hands, and lightning emblem base/ Stand! Well worth $75 I Paid! Alex Ross Inspired! Like Mezco shrunk DC Direct 13" Shazam figure from 2007 10 years ago 50% and improved It!

Sorry, FTC, Mezco has your updated Mego Shazam Beat!

I have 18 different One:12 figures now, all DC and Marvel except Spock, Kirk, and Frankenstein.

These keep getting Better! Flash and Zoom made me hold off on FTC Flash wave. I cannot wait for my Joker and Classic Superman next from DCBS! And Arsenal and Black Adam this Summer and from EE Red Skull and Spider-Man! I have pre-ordered every One:12 DC and Marvel through Wolverine (glad he has briefs now instead of shorts!) Old Man Logan was an awesome surprise!

Mezco 2017 SDCC One:12 reveals should be mind-blowing like last Year!

I hope Gal Gadot Wonder Woman goes up for pre-order Next!

Please acquire One:12 Star Wars next, Mezco!
  • PeterRR
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jun 2, 2008

Originally posted by ovenmitt
    I received Mezco One:12 Shazam figure today in mail and Holey Moley the Big Red Cheese is best most detailed One:12 Yet! The red and gold costume and white and gold wired collar cape with gold ties is Beautiful! 3 Heads! I use smiling head. Lightning bolt to connect to chest, Mr. Mind, Mr. Atom robot severed head, extra hands, and lightning emblem base/ Stand! Well worth $75 I Paid! Alex Ross Inspired! Like Mezco shrunk DC Direct 13" Shazam figure from 2007 10 years ago 50% and improved It!

Sorry, FTC, Mezco has your updated Mego Shazam Beat!

I have 18 different One:12 figures now, all DC and Marvel except Spock, Kirk, and Frankenstein.

These keep getting Better! Flash and Zoom made me hold off on FTC Flash wave. I cannot wait for my Joker and Classic Superman next from DCBS! And Arsenal and Black Adam this Summer and from EE Red Skull and Spider-Man! I have pre-ordered every One:12 DC and Marvel through Wolverine (glad he has briefs now instead of shorts!) Old Man Logan was an awesome surprise!

Mezco 2017 SDCC One:12 reveals should be mind-blowing like last Year!

I hope Gal Gadot Wonder Woman goes up for pre-order Next!

Please acquire One:12 Star Wars next, Mezco!
    I feel the same way about FTC why spend almost $35 a pop for loose fitting uniform outdated bodies and oversized heads when you can get a highly detailed figure for $65 shipped from EE. So far I have all except for dark blue Judge Dredd and Black and White Batman. Star Wars would be a dream come true. I really wish they would do a 1966 Batman with a detailed Batmobile or a 1989 Batman
    And Batmobile. Well I'm glad they both marvel and DC. Maybe a ghost with bike

Comment

• michael crawford
      Museum Super Collector
      • Dec 15, 2008

Just did my review of this guy too - he's sweet!

In Depth Review and Photos of the Shazam (Captain Marvel) One:12 Collective action figure by Mezco - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Captain Toy

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by michael crawford

Just did my review of this guy too - he's sweet!

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-050117a.htm
        He does look pretty good despite the somewhat lascivious grin on his face. Maybe it has something to do with whatever's going on---ahem---in his nether regions? LOL.
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• warlock664
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 15, 2009

Wow, his crotch is really baggy!

Comment

• shazam7208
            Career Member
            • Oct 28, 2008

Looks good!

Comment

• Teemu
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 15, 2010

looks like he is wearing thigh pads

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

Great review Michael, as always. These are starting to tempt me more and more...and I hate them for it! Seriously, figures like this make me want to dip my toe in that water.

Ol' Billy has always had a HUGE set of eyebrows. It's just part of his look. If you leave them out, you lose a bit of the Captain there.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• michael crawford
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Dec 15, 2008

Hmmm - maybe it's not the size, but the shape. I don't know - they just look off to me.

You know, looking at the three heads together, I think it might be that the eyebrows never move between the three expressions. They work for the smiling version, but that throws them off for the other two...maybe that's it.

Comment

• wise guy
                    Career Member
                    • Dec 29, 2014

I was going to get Shazam but that weird micro boner sticking out ruins it for me !
                    Once you notice it you can't un see it ! If Mezco want's their figures to have bulges in the crotch than at least give him a regular bulge not a little tiny one !

Comment

• rykerw1701
                      Persistent Member
                      • Aug 27, 2007

Originally posted by wise guy
                      I was going to get Shazam but that weird micro boner sticking out ruins it for me !
                      Once you notice it you can't un see it ! If Mezco want's their figures to have bulges in the crotch than at least give him a regular bulge not a little tiny one !
                      Wait..crotch bulges aren't supposed to be tiny? Oh dear.

Comment

• PeterRR
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Jun 2, 2008

Does anyone have any new coupon codes for entertainment earth the RSDEAL17 that gets $15 off purchases of $80 or more expired? Please post it
                        Thanks

Comment

• DC_Guy
                          Museum Super Collector
                          • Sep 18, 2008

I got this figure a couple of weeks ago - he now stands proudly amongst his fellows in my Captain Marvel (never "Shazam"!) shrine at work.

Comment

• GlobalObserver
                            Persistent Member
                            • Aug 12, 2004

EBAY COUPON

Save $15 on Purchases of $75+
                            Use code PREMEMDAY15. Hurry — ends tonight at 8 PM PT! 5/24

I just used this coupon to pick up One:12 Shazam for $60.00 w/ free shipping!

Comment

• huedell
                              Museum Ball Eater
                              • Dec 31, 2003

The close-up under harsh lighting is unflattering for what may be decent enough suit material. Going by the pic alone, it looks rather rough.
                              "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎