X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Hollywood
    Museum Super Collector
    • Nov 29, 2012

Originally posted by TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
    Lots of cool stuff! I dig that Denys Fisher Blue 6MDM.
    Me too! Lol!

Comment

• Bionicfanboy66
      Career Member
      • Jul 30, 2012

Originally posted by Mr. Hollywood
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]20625[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20626[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20626[/ATTACH]

As most of you know from my other threads dealing with the 6 million Dollar Man I enjoy collecting the really rare international items as well as the domestic releases.

This morning on eBay I found a seller offering this 1976 jogging suit that was designed for the 6 million Dollar Man 13 inch figure. I almost couldn't believe it because I've been searching for this jogging suit for years and years and years. There's very little known about these international outfits however I believe through my research that the majority of them were I tagged created in Mexico under Lilly Ledy.

The photos attached are from the auction but once I have the item in hand I'll be sure to post better pictures.

If anyone reading this thread happens to have the same outfit please feel free to post yours as well.
      Had that outfit on my watch list, but it was sold by the time pay day came around.

Comment

• Mr. Hollywood
        Museum Super Collector
        • Nov 29, 2012

Originally posted by Bionicfanboy66
        Had that outfit on my watch list, but it was sold by the time pay day came around.
        Sorry man.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎