X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trekercollecter
    Museum Patron
    • May 22, 2008

For Sale 70's Superman Bop Bag

I have for sale an oldie but a goodie. An original 80's Superman Bop Bag. Holds air great as you can see in the picture and is weighted by sand or something like that in the base. We were discussing these in the old toys forum and I remembered I had that one superman in my collection. I would love to see it go to an avid collector as myself so you can enjoy it as I did when I was a kid. It is in fine shape and a rare find indeed. I am asking $35 shipped since the weight of it is going to be kinda high. Just PM for paypal addy. Thanks. TC

20140209_155532.jpg

I have a Commander Zack Power with Powerarm and Lightning Cycle for sale minty in the original box which is in good shape as well. I have seen lesser on Ebay over a hundred but mine can be had for $50 you pay shipping. Here is a picture.

20141023_210605.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by trekercollecter; Apr 25, '17, 9:02 PM. Reason: Added to list of Items
  • libby 1957dog
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 3, 2009

its a nice item

but id say that it more likely to be a 1984 onwards version ,due to the super powers branding that was used from then onwards ,
    good luck with the sale

Comment

• generic
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 25, 2009

Originally posted by libby 1957dog
      its a nice item

but id say that it more likely to be a 1984 onwards version ,due to the super powers branding that was used from then onwards ,
      good luck with the sale
      Yeah, I agree. It's probably from 1984-1986.
      Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• trekercollecter
        Museum Patron
        • May 22, 2008

Sending to EBAY. Thanks for Looking.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡