Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For the Trek Fans - QMX Picard review

EK47 - not a fan of the Big Chief Dr.Who figs then? They're pretty good likeness wise.

Seems there will be more TNG characters. So far they've shown Data and Worf at Comic-Con. There are pics out there,I just don't remeber where. I'll post a link if I find them. I want the new movie Trek stuff they're doing,and some other non-Trek stuff they showed me,lol.

Simply amazing! The likeness is incredible and the accessories shown are exactly what I would've included. Very exciting news!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Now if only it were a. Cheaper, and b. In 1/9 scale. But, I suppose a detailed sculpt like this for an 8 inch figure would cost too much and be too difficult as well.

This is a beautiful figure and that's no lie.
    JediJaida

Michael's pictures do the figure far more justice than what I saw QMX provide. It's tempting, and I may bite eventually, but for now I'll stick with the TOS QMX. I have the firstl three and really like them.

What I really want is the WOK figures they've prototyped. I couldn't hit the "buy" button fast enough on those.

Quote Originally Posted by rykerw1701 View Post
    Michael's pictures do the figure far more justice than what I saw QMX provide. It's tempting, and I may bite eventually, but for now I'll stick with the TOS QMX. I have the firstl three and really like them.

What I really want is the WOK figures they've prototyped. I couldn't hit the "buy" button fast enough on those.
    Same here....I heard they made a Seven of Nine prototype also but she keeps tipping over for some reason.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by enyawd72 View Post
    Same here....I heard they made a Seven of Nine prototype also but she keeps tipping over for some reason.
    Couple of reasons, perhaps, eh, Dwayne?
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldknight47 View Post
    Couple of reasons, perhaps, eh, Dwayne?
    I heard it was tiny feet.

Images
    I wouldn't mind owning the big three(Picard, Data and Riker)but I won't be buying the set unless Riker has no beard. I HATED the beard!!

Images
    Blog Entries
    To me he looked better with the beard. But, to each their own.
    JediJaida

Blog Entries
    Planet Earth is Blue