Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Krypton" Trailer

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'm predicting it will be about the friendship between young Jor-El and Zod, and the series arc will be about how it fractures due to some tragic blah blah blah. Smallville in space. the budget saving episodes and seasons will have them visiting earth and meeting the young Kents.

Can this tie in to the Supergirl series? If so, ratings boosting guest appearance by a teenage Kara (put her hair in pigtails and dress her in a Kryptonian cheerleader outfit)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by samurainoir View Post
    I'm predicting it will be about the friendship between young Jor-El and Zod, and the series arc will be about how it fractures due to some tragic blah blah blah. Smallville in space. the budget saving episodes and seasons will have them visiting earth and meeting the young Kents.
    Can this tie in to the Supergirl series? If so, ratings boosting guest appearance by a teenage Kara (put her hair in pigtails and dress her in a Kryptonian cheerleader outfit)
    Smallville in space indeed!

(and Melissa in pigtails and a cheerleader outfit? I'd tune in. just sayin')