X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilbrosj66
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 4, 2011

Jonny Quest figures

First off, kudos to FTC for putting this line out. I was, and still am, a big fan of the original series and to have figures in this format is just pretty awesome. The detail on these figures is great and the likenesses are, for the most part, spot on. Beyond the figures, the card art and packaging is incredible!

That being said, my figures are not without issue and it all comes down to really poor QC on the part of FTC. Not sure how much they read here but if you are reading this FTC, please step up your game. You have been at this too long to keep making the same mistakes over and over. The pictures pretty much say it all...

IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    Neither Hadji or Jonny's right arms will stay in the socket.

IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    The paint app on Jonny is sloppy at best. I will be requesting a replacement from FTC for sure.

IMG_0141.jpg
    Given the great detail (kudos where they are due) that went into the clothing for these figures, and the price I paid, I would think it isn't too much to ask for the pockets to be even.
  • dcohendmd
    • Jan 20, 2014

FTC should be embarrassed by these...wow!

Comment

• jacoblb
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2009

Saddened by the poor quality control. I hope mine won't be from the same batch when I place my order someday.

Comment

• jeffbearco
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 27, 2011

I got the Bannon and Dr Quest figures and they actually look great. It is a shame the kids look this bad.

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎