X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

Scratch built 4.5"custom super hero action figures

I Have a question:How do I create custom 4.5"super hero action figures using apoxie sculpt?
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Fun Guy,

Have you actually produced anything from all of the customizing questions you've asked over the last several months?
    You've asked how to 8" make vehicles, playsets, Alex Ross headsculpts, DC animated headsculpts, custom bodysuits, model kit parts, and now 3.75" figures.

We're all very curious as to where this is all leading....

Comment

• fun guy
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by enyawd72
      Fun Guy,

Have you actually produced anything from all of the customizing questions you've asked over the last several months?
      You've asked how to 8" make vehicles, playsets, Alex Ross headsculpts, DC animated headsculpts, custom bodysuits, model kit parts, and now 3.75" figures.

We're all very curious as to where this is all leading....
      I did make an amazing heroes golden age flash custom action figure.thanks for asking.

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

There is a great book called "Pop Sculpture: How to Create Action Figures and Collectible Statues" that walks you through how to... erm... create action figures and collectible statues. If you are interested in trying it, I highly recommend giving it a read. But it will be a long road. Personally, I would recommend customizing figures until you get more practice at sculpting for that scale.

Comment

• fun guy
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by sprytel
          There is a great book called "Pop Sculpture: How to Create Action Figures and Collectible Statues" that walks you through how to... erm... create action figures and collectible statues. If you are interested in trying it, I highly recommend giving it a read. But it will be a long road. Personally, I would recommend customizing figures until you get more practice at sculpting for that scale.
          Cool,you da man.can I buy it on amazon?,thanks.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍