X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binkystarr
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 16, 2015

WIP Paul Stanley head

I got tired of that awful KISS series 1 Paul Stanley head for the 8 in figures so, I replaced it. I never understood FTC kept Paul's same series 1 head for series 2? The headsculpt is just very poorly done in the 8 in format and the hair was so flat and cut off with uneven bangs. I like the Farrow's heads on Sonic Boom,Monster and they are so wonderfully done. I am so anxious to see Dynasty and Destroyer IF they are ever going to be released this year? paul stanley head sawp.jpgpaul stanley head e.jpg
    Attached Files
  • captact
    King of Super Queens!
    • Aug 19, 2007

Does Figures Toy sell those heads??? Id like one too!!! Looks waaaay better!!!

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
      Often invisible
      • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by binkystarr
      I got tired of that awful KISS series 1 Paul Stanley head for the 8 in figures so, I replaced it. I never understood FTC kept Paul's same series 1 head for series 2? The headsculpt is just very poorly done in the 8 in format and the hair was so flat and cut off with uneven bangs. I like the Farrow's heads on Sonic Boom,Monster and they are so wonderfully done. I am so anxious to see Dynasty and Destroyer IF they are ever going to be released this year? [ATTACH=CONFIG]20526[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20527[/ATTACH]
      Just to be clear, these Farrow heads were for Dressed To Kill and Alive! figures. The Sonic Boom and Monster heads are different sculpts and are way oversized. CTVT offers both on their website.

The Paul head is the best of the bunch.
      Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• warlock664
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 15, 2009

Really bad thread title; at first glance I thought the Starchild had passed away.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by warlock664
          Really bad thread title; at first glance I thought the Starchild had passed away.
          Just his head.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• binkystarr
            Museum Super Collector
            • Apr 16, 2015

Yes, I know the Farrow did the sculpts for the Dressed to Kill/Alive set. I feel bad for the fellow who did the Sonic Boom/Monster set.

Comment

• binkystarr
              Museum Super Collector
              • Apr 16, 2015

You can buy the Alive/Dressed to Kill heads for the 8 in at Classic TV Toys.com or CTVT...

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                Often invisible
                • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by binkystarr
                You can buy the Alive/Dressed to Kill heads for the 8 in at Classic TV Toys.com or CTVT...
                I'm aware, but someone reading the post may not be. If they ordered the Sonic Boom/Monster heads as you wrote in your first post thinking they were getting the Farrow heads, they would be disappointed. As I said, I was trying to clear up any possible confusion.
                Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• binkystarr
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Apr 16, 2015

I apologize, that was bad on my part.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎