Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NES Classic Has Been Discontinued

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cjefferys View Post
    My son just put NES, SNES and a bunch of other game system emulators on his Raspberry Pi and they work great. Now I'm wondering why we wasted money buying the NES Classic.
    Aside from it being illegal to do(emulator is legal, downloading game roms is not legal) , it's definitely the best way to play a bunch of retro games.

Guess I should tell my son to use the Tor browser if he wants to download any more games.

The new Super Nes version is supposed to be out for X-mas so I hope they make a lot
    more of these or the scalpers will hog them up again. The only reason I got lucky at Target
    was because they wouldn't sell the guy in front of me all 3 nes classics that they got in their shipment. I waited in line at Wallmart with a bunch of gamers when some guy dressed like manager ran thru the store at a back exit (this almost started a right but he ran away in
    his fancy suit and tie) before people realized that he faked out employees when he entered. he was able to buy 2 of the 3 nes classics that people lined up for at the main exit at 0700
    Last edited by wise guy; Jun 6, '17 at 8:19 AM.

Although this is unlicensed, it's a pretty good alternative for those wanting some type of NES flashback. Has a good portion of the library too: https://sales.chubby3.com/products/c...o-game-console

Edit: Not to impressed with the game list. Maybe the cartridge that's is included is better.
    Last edited by Figuremod73; Jul 5, '17 at 3:25 PM.

Images
    There's a Chinese web site called DHGate that is suppose to have them for $84. I don't know how legit the systems are.