X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Star Wars Forces of Destiny dolls.

Kind of like Superhero high for SW. Looks cool. Looking forward to the seeing what the Luke figure looks like.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • The Re-Rooter
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 13, 2016

Sweet!

The face molds reminds of the Disney Descendants Line which is done by Hasbro. I'm guessing these are also Hasbro, since Disney & Mattel are currently not on speaking terms.
    What the fudge molded clothes?! Molded clothes on dolls is for kids under the age of 4. LAME. I bet they would look epic on a Hot Toys body!
    -Diana

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by The Re-Rooter
      What the fudge molded clothes?!
      Yeah, I get that they are trying for a doll action figure hybrid but I also would have preferred all fabric clothes. Oh, well, they still look great and I absolutely love the furry Chewie.

The article on the official Star Wars site also mentions there's going to be a Kylo Wren doll too. So there's a lot more coming than in the preview pictures. Should be a really fun line.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

And still no 1:9 scale. Those look to be a cool venture into the arena Hasbro abandoned and gave to Sideshow so long ago. I hope they have a Hera to go with the Sabine.

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

I think it looks really awesome, and I just showed it to my wife and she basically said, save your toy money, we're getting these!

-M
          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Iron Mego
            Wake Up Heavy
            • Jan 31, 2010

Literally just showed these to my daughter. She's stoked.
            Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

My Rey-obsessed daughter flipped out of this. Daisy Ridley doing Rey's voice sealed the deal. Thanks for posting!

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                HULK SMASH!
                • Apr 3, 2010

The series looks really cool... I like the short vignette format, reminds me of the very first season of "The Clone Wars".
                PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Hedji
                  Citizen of Gotham
                  • Nov 17, 2012

Wow! This is the first I'd heard of this. LOVE the concept! I prefer 2D animation over CG, so this looks tremendous.

Comment

• Hedji
                    Citizen of Gotham
                    • Nov 17, 2012

Originally posted by Bruce Banner
                    The series looks really cool... I like the short vignette format, reminds me of the very first season of "The Clone Wars".
                    Precisely! I LOVE the Tartakovsky take on the SW Universe. This has me absolutely psyched.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 26, 2009

I want more Disney Store Star Wars Premium Elite 10"-11.5" cloth costumed figures for SW 40th in 2017.

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

More pictures are starting to show up on face book. Luke Bespin with Yoda is awesome! Sabine comes with her helmet. Leia Endor comes with Wicket (so cute!) and two outfits (Ewok dress and Endor Rebel.)

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

Loving the head sculpt on Luke. Giving me a vintage Kenner large size SW vibe.

Last night, Hasbro revealed an all new toy line and animated shorts called Star Wars Forces of Destiny. At Star Wars Celebration 2017, Hasbro revealed even more figures for their Star Wars Forces of Destiny. Jedi Temple Archives shared images from the floor, giving us a look at the new additions. Included are: Empire Strikes...
                          Last edited by Werewolf; Apr 13, '17, 10:53 AM. Reason: Changed the link

Comment

• Werewolf
                            Inhuman
                            • Jul 14, 2003

I think they should do very well. I would be shocked if they also don't do Han and Threepio
                            Last edited by Werewolf; Apr 13, '17, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• palitoy
                              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                              • Jun 16, 2001

It's a wise move, Superhero high is a hit here. Be interesting to see if my daughter cares, despite the strong female leads she isn't taking to SW the way I thought she would.
                              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎