X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by Mikey
    One thing we've been forgetting is the Valeyard.

Regardless of how the Doctors are counted by the public, Capaldi is the official Twelfth Doctor.

The Valeyard was created, "Somewhere between your twelfth and thirteenth regeneration"

It seems lately Moffat has had a habit of trying to stay canon to the classic series so I think there's a very good chance we may see something of the creation of the Valeyard soon.
    The thing is,do we take into account that they said that Tennant regenerated twice?

Comment

• Brue
      User without title
      • Sep 29, 2005

I loved the addition of Capaldi. And he worked well for me as the doctor at first. I have grown weary of him. Bill was meh when I first saw her. Soon I was ready to see her go. Now I am glad she is a cyberman.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
        Invincible Ironing Man
        • Feb 28, 2008

I really liked Bill, from the start. I was sorry that her time in the Tardis was cut short so quickly, and the three of them worked well together. I know, they gave Bill a sort of afterlife, but to me she died, victim of the Cybermen, just when she was getting started.
        As for Capaldi, even in some of the lesser episodes, I loved what he did every time.
        "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Bruce Banner
          HULK SMASH!
          • Apr 3, 2010

Yes, Capaldi will be missed.
          PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

Roku just added BBC America so I'm binge watching this weekend.

Comment

• Godzilla
              Permanent Member
              • Nov 3, 2002

I just finished the last season and boy did I love it. Bill and Nardol as the Tardis team were fantastic and will be missed by me something fierce. I swear Moffat, Capaldi, Gatis and every other fan that works on the show threw in everything their fanboy hearts had ever wanted to see in the show during that season. What a treat for the rest of us!

Bring on the Christmas special!
              Mortui Vivos Docent
              The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                Invincible Ironing Man
                • Feb 28, 2008

For once, I'm really looking forward to the special. What a great cliffhanger they left us with...
                "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎